Oral Surgery, Anaheim CA
Why Choose Pacifica Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
1. Our Doctor, Hung Le, DDS, MD practices a broad scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial trauma, tumor and TMJ disorders, and performs a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures. Dr. Le has gone one step further by completing a medical degree. He is a dual-degree surgeon (DDS, MD). This high level of training provides you with reassurance that your surgeon can evaluate the most appropriate treatment for your physical condition and handle any adverse reactions that might occur during or after a surgery. Very few dental specialists or general dentists have this type of training or expertise to offer IV sedation or general anesthesia.
2. Pacifica Oral Surgery and Implant Center is using the Latest Technology: Our on site Cone Beam CT provides the most accurate images of your 3-D anatomy: bone, teeth, nerves and sinuses. This will not only ensure the best surgery outcomes, but also help minimize your pain and recovery time.
3. Pacifica Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery maintains the highest sterilization standards prior to and during your surgical procedures.
Why Our Implant center offers the best outcomes possible
1. Our highly experienced oral surgeon, Hung Le DDS, MD is respected by dentists throughout Orange County as a leader in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Le has performed thousands of major bone graft and implant surgeries over years.
2. We are using the leading edge technology: 3-D Cone Beam CT, intraoral CT Scaner and Milling machine to fabricate and customize your abutments that are accurate to within 2 microns.
3. We also offer free implant seminar monthly at our implant center with free xrays and consultation to our new implant patients. Please call to reserve your seat today!
4. Monthly Promotions: Please click here to check out this month’s promotions.